Thursday, June 4, 2009

What I am eating, day two

6/3/09

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled
1 piece whole grain toast
Coffee

Lunch:
Sonoma Salad with Tomatoes, Feta & Leftover Pork Tenderloin
1 serving of Kashi TLC crackers
1 peach

Dinner:
I went out, and generally have avoid dieting while dining out. Sometimes, I try to go with healthier options... not tonight.
Roast beef sandwich with swiss cheese and cornichons on a soft, white roll.
French fries.
Macchiato

Snack:
1 string cheese
2 tablespoons hummus with sliced cucumbers

Exercise:
Aside from walking from car to restaurant to theater last night, there was no exercise.

Assessment:
Perfection is not my goal? The French fries were worth it. And as long as I have to go to work, sleep, and deal with LA traffic, it is not possible to exercise every day. Still, I'll do better the rest of this week.

No comments: