Monday, June 8, 2009

What I am eating, day six

6/7/09

Breakfast:
1 cup Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond cereal
1 cup milk
Coffee

Lunch:
3 pieces fried chicken (dark meat)
A little bit of potato salad
A few handfuls of fries
A biscuit with honey
1 glass champagne
Slice of sponge cake with ice cream

Dinner:
Large salad with red leaf lettuce, sliced tomato, and red wine vinaigrette
Very small bowl of whole grains spaghetti with homemade bolognese

Snack:
1 carrot
herbal tea

Exercise:
45 minute run/walk combo, covered just over 3 miles

Assessment:
Obviously not a healthy lunch, but hey, it was a friend's birthday. Today the scale tells me I am like 3 lbs heavier than yesterday; I blame the salty chicken and bolognese and claim water retention. Anyway, I am pleased with how hard I pushed myself during my run.

No comments: