Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What I am eating, day seven

OK, this is my last day of this exercise. I assume you are now bored silly by my tedious recounting of food consumed.

6/8/09
Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled
1 piece whole grain toast
coffee

Lunch:
Greens with Beans and Artichoke Heats (mixed greens, 3 oz chicken, 2 canned artichoke hearts, 1/8 cup cannelloni beans, 1 tablespoon goat cheese, 1/2 tablespoon toasted pine nuts, Italian parsley, red wine vinaigrette. Yum!)
1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese

Dinner:
Hearty Lentil Soup
Spinach Salad with tomatoes, feta, and red wine vinaigrette
Sliced mango

Snacks:
Apple
Homemade popcorn

Exercise:
20 minutes of cardio (bike), 20 minutes of weights

Assessment:
A good Sonoma diet day. The past week, however, included too many missed gym days and indulgent meals. And so will the upcoming week. Hopefully I can continue to find the time to exercise, and will manage to eat a few healthy meals.

No comments: