Friday, January 13, 2012

Wave One, Day Five, and I'm an idiot

So, it turns out, my old meal plan featured Saturday... twice! Which means that Wave One ends on Wednesday, not Thursday.


And because I have a dinner with friends on Sunday where I will surely not remain at all close to the parameters of Wave One, and because I have an old friend visiting next weekend, I will go ahead and do one more day of Wave One. Sigh.


But I can do it!


The revised meal plan, beginning with tomorrow, is below.


Day Six: Saturday
B: Whole grain cereal w/ fat-free milk
L: Steak and Blue Cheese Wrap
D: Tandoori Chicken
        Roasted Eggplant Salad
S: 28 peanuts
½ cup tomatoes

Day Seven: Sunday
B: Whole grain cereal w/ fat-free milk
L: Grilled Asparagus Salad
7 Kashi crackers
D: Non-diet dinner with friends. So shoot me.
S: 1 cucumber, sliced
1 cup raw bell pepper strips

Day Eight: Monday
B: Spanish Eggs
L:      Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad w/ Chicken
D: Beef and Mushroom Kabobs
Spinach Salad
S: 11 almonds
cucumber slices w/ Laughing Cow Babybel

Day Nine: Tuesday
B: 2 scrambled eggs w/ 1 slice toast
L: Birthday lunch at work-- but I promise to order a salad.
D: Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad w/ Chicken
S: ½ cup tomatoes
1 cucumber

Day Ten: Wednesday
B:        Cereal
L:        Spinach and lentil salad with toasted walnuts
D:       Szechuan Chicken (modified from this Sonoma Diet Szechaun shrimp recipe)
S:       1 cucumber, sliced
1 Laughing Cow Babybel
14 peanuts

Day Eleven: Thursday (OK, so, technically there is no day eleven on Wave One, but since I will have one non-diet dinner on Sunday, and a friend is visiting starting Thursday night, I figure I better get in an extra day of wholesome goodness)
B:     Spanish Eggs
L:      Spinach and lentil salad with toasted walnuts
D:     Sicilian Tuna Steak
        Spinach Salad
S:      14 peanuts
        1 red bell pepper

No comments: