Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blogging instead of lunching

Today for lunch I get to have one of my favorite Sonoma Diet lunches, the Steak and Blue Cheese wrap, recipe follows below.

This is what you get to make from the leftovers of my favorite Sonoma Diet dinner (I think-- the Wave One meal of Mediterranean flank steak and Broccoli with Roasted Red Peppers, Olives and Goat Cheese).

I am mixing in a few wave one days this week to make up for my recent overindulgence. Or just revisiting past favorites. Yum.

Recipe!

3 ounces leftover grilled flank steak, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded romaine or whole fresh baby spinach leaves
1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
1 8-inch whole wheat flour tortilla

1. Arrange sliced beef, romaine, roasted bell pepper strips, and blue cheese on top of the tortilla. Roll up (tortilla will be very full).

Nutrition Facts per serving: 390 cal., 19 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 46 mg chol., 775 mg sodium, 21 g carbo., 13 g fiber, 33 g pro. Copyright 2009 Waterfront Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments: