Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wave two meal plan

Today I completed 14 days of Wave 2 meal plan. I followed the plan more or less exactly. I've been on the Sonoma Diet for 4 weeks, and I've lost 14 lbs. I have around 4 lbs more to lose before I reach the skinniest weight I can remember having, and 10 more until I move into the normal BMI range.

Now that I am done with the official meal plan, I am looking forward to a little more flexibility with my eating. I am happy to follow the Sonoma Diet recipes, as they are mostly quite tasty and I can be relatively confident that I am not accidentally putting fat anywhere I don't want it. I think I will piece together official days from the Wave Two plan, and DIY it a bit, too. Excitement!

1 comment:

Bigfoot said...

My sister's a juggernaut, bitch!

In the complimentary, all-powerful sense. Not the rotund behemoth sense.

Way to go sis